New blog, new home.
Upcoming New Home
Verde. Here we come.
We are finally upgrading!
Wife and I have finally made the upgrade to move to Verde. We put down the deposit of RM3200 and we’ll be moving in June! We have been staying in Hijauan Saujana for 4 years now and currently living in a one bedroom shoebox. Learning how to live with necessities is definitely gonna put us in a position where we utilize the new big space smartly. Rheya and Hera is going to be so STOKED!
I’m also trying my best to document my life as much as I can so I can revisit this memory lane when I’m older. That’s definitely gonna be a lot of fun.
This decision came by because Coda has plans to make me a permanent staff member and I’m fighting for a salary revision. I currently make RM7500 and I’m trying to gun for the RM11K mark based on my responsibilities. The HR head was a total bitch so I’m gonna amp up my fire power this week. Let’s see how that goes. It’s about damn time I move up in my life, spending wise. Travels and dives!
“Dive Season is here, Tioman here we come!.”
We’re also going diving with my brother and Rhey Kee this coming April. It’s been two years since our last dive so I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ll be back with more!
